Caring for you Hand Hammered Copper or Aluminum Table Top
- Your Copper and Aluminum tabletop has been hand finished with a beeswax layer.
- For daily cleaning, use a damp cloth, and then dry with a soft cloth.
- Try to avoid spills, but if this should occur, clean up immediately. You should NEVER leave spills on the top.
- Use protection, such as coasters or table-mats, beneath items to prevent deep scratches, marks and ring marks.
- We recommend an occasional use of beeswax on your tabletop to polish and condition the aluminum surface. Use the beeswax vendor instructions for application.
- If you are going to place a decorative item on the tabletop, please do not place it on rubber, vinyl or other synthetic materials. Use only felt pads to protect against any chemical reaction with the tabletop.
- Do not use any abrasive or chemical cleaners.
- If you want to polish your top, please use “Brasso” polish. Please follow the vendor polish instructions.
- Due to the unpredictable nature of organic materials combined with the finishing process, you may notice color variations caused by natural materials.
- Recommended for indoor use only if the substrate is MDF, if the substrate is Honeycomb can be used outdoors.